My photo
I love my dog and I miss my farm

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Real People Casting Call for National University-PAY $500-1000

REAL PEOPLE Casting Call!
Client: National University Video Shoot

Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time: 7:00-10:00pm

Ages: Male & Females in their 20's

Demographic: Athletic looking, Independent, Free Spirit, Yoga, Artsy, Musician, Runners, dancers, etc.

Pay: $500-$1000 per talent


Web: www.heathersmithproductions.com
Web: www.blacktopreels.com

Looking for 12-15 people. If chosen shoot will be in early March.  All ethnicities! Tattoos OK. Casting Call Takes 15 minutes. Come with personality!! Please wear athletic or form fitting apparel

Location: San Diego UNITED Training Center
7698 Miramar Road, SD, CA 92126(Turn in at Sid's Carpet Barn)

No comments:

Post a Comment