My photo
I love my dog and I miss my farm

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2009

How we captured 22,000 images


To find real-people subjects, producers Megan Power and Heather Smith called ......

To find real-people subjects, producers Megan Power and Heather Smith called friends and advertised on Craigslist. They wanted people in each ad to have real-life relationships. "If someone looked interesting, we'd ask if they had a wife or kids or friends who could come along," Zelman says. As Kayser says, "If we're going to show a couple making out, they should know each other." For each group, Zelman set up scenarios, then photographed their reactions: He got a magician to entertain the kids in his neighborhood; for some adults, he set up a wine party on a rooftop in San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment