My photo
I love my dog and I miss my farm

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Next On the Book: Graham Brown/ Sony Shoot




I am excited to announce the arrival of Graham Brown to San Diego for an upcoming shoot with Sony. Hopefully this will be the first of many shoots with Graham. Here is a brief bio....

Born in Japan and raised in America, I was brought up with the Eastern influences of my heritage. My family moved to California when I was a child, allowing me the opportunity to see the world from a different perspective.

After graduating from Brooks Institute of Photography I moved to Minneapolis where I fine-tuned my craft at various studios. In 1989 I opened the doors to Graham Brown Photography, Inc.

Since then I’ve been shooting for major food, product, and beauty brands, including Sony, Target, Hormel, Fetzer wines, Aveda, Haagen Dazs and Blue Bunny ice cream, Pillsbury, Cargill, Carnival Cruise Lines, and others.  In addition to my commercial work, I travel extensively to develop my fine art.

After 20 fruitful, but cold winters I could not ignore my desire to return to the sunny west coast. We now live in San Francisco where I have opened up a second office.

I hope to work with you soon--on either "coast"!

No comments:

Post a Comment